Mostly about food, this blog is just a place for me to throw things that are of interest to me. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by an look around. This represents just some of the stops on the various pathways that this amateur home cook finds himself.

You may find that these foods tend toward protein and away from carbohydrates - this is due to diabetic issues, so I try to only sparingly use carbs, and good ones at that. Of course, sometimes I forget....

Feel free to drop me a line with any suggestions or just to let me know what you think. Thanks!

If you c


Search This Blog

A Little Navigation...

Yá át ééh!

I want to thank you for the time that you spend here, and hope that you can find useful things here.

Hagoonee'


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas, y'all

It's that hurried-up, bunched-together, too-many-irons-in-the-fire time of year. First came Halloween, and then the next day it's Christmas already - with a pit stop at the family trough for Thanksgiving. Sometimes it seems like the scurrying around that society encourages at this time of year might be contagious - I for one don't want to catch it.

So this year, the plan is to leave early Christmas morning and head to the beach for the weekend - four days of tent camping without electricity, plumbing or neighbors. Maybe some time away will help overcome the oppressive crush of secular insanity at Christmas. If I think about it, I'll take a few pictures to share. Have a wonderful Christmas, y'all.

No comments: