Mostly about food, this blog is just a place for me to throw things that are of interest to me. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by an look around. This represents just some of the stops on the various pathways that this amateur home cook finds himself.

You may find that these foods tend toward protein and away from carbohydrates - this is due to diabetic issues, so I try to only sparingly use carbs, and good ones at that. Of course, sometimes I forget....

Feel free to drop me a line with any suggestions or just to let me know what you think. Thanks!

If you c


Search This Blog

A Little Navigation...

Yá át ééh!

I want to thank you for the time that you spend here, and hope that you can find useful things here.

Hagoonee'


Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We are both fortunate enough to both have our parents living so close that we can all get together on occasion. Mother's Day 2011 was one of those occasions A good time was had by all, and most importantly no one went away hungry. There are much fewer pictures of this occasion than I usually have, because either I was busy cooking, or we were busy eating!

Here are a few that sneaked in... and the recipes will soon follow.

Roast Leg of Lamb

Garlic Sesame Snow Peas


Spaghetti Squash with Mushroom & Onions

Home-made Buttery Rolls

We also had prosciutto-wrapped melon balls for an appetizer (only surviving prep picture)...


... and a choice of Key Lime or Strawberry pie for desert (no surviving pictures).

1 comment:

Angela B. said...

The meal looks delicious!!!